Time: Friday, 27th August 2021 (19.30-21.00)
Saturday, 4th September 2021 (19.30-21.00)
📈 Bootcamp: Excel for the Real World
Location: Live Webinar
📝 Class Description:
Excel or spreadsheet is a tool that can be used in virtually all careers and is valuable in both professional and personal settings. It enables you to do number of activities efficiently and accurately.
No matter which career path you choose, you will likely need to use Spreadsheet to accomplish your professional objectives, some of which may occur daily.
This bootcamp consist of two sessions, where it provides an overview of its application along with an orientation for accessing the commands and features.
🎯 Class Objective:
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Implement basic to advanced formula in google spreadsheet
- Data analysis and visualization using a spreadsheet
- Get additional portfolio by doing study cases in class
👩 Recommended For:
- Anyone interested in using excel or spreadsheet for professional and personal tasks
- College student
- Young professional
💻 Tools Required:
- Google sheet
- Stable internet connection to access our class