Co-Founder at Eateroo
👩🏻🏫 About me:
I went from pursuing a PhD at Cornell University to working in tech. I started as a product person working at a Venture Builder with a presence in London, Paris and Singapore, and went on to become an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Antler (Singapore). Last year, I launched a food tech startup in Jakarta with a cofounder. Eateroo is the first immersive social commerce platform for F&B and lifestyle categories in Indonesia, and we were fortunate enough to close our first round of funding with East Ventures. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, amateur hiking and discovering new youtube food vloggers.
– Product Manager at GlucoShine (2015 – 2016)
– Lead Product manager at Creatella (2017 – 2018)
– Entrepreneur in Residence at Antler (2020)
– Co Founder/Advisor at Wild Goat Studio (2018 – present)
– Co Founder/CPO/COO at Eateroo (2020 – present)