Meutia Azzura Herliza
Content Writer at Ogilvy
👩🏻🏫 About me:
Meutia Azzura’s works are revolved around content writing and branding; while she’s on a mission in the area of women empowerment and cultural industry. Thus, she ties them in by creating contents for women’s brands; helping students & employees to learn about content marketing; and currently she’s experimenting on building business owners & professionals’ personal branding through thought-leadership.
She believes that storytelling doesn’t work just through words, but also voices. She learned it first time in the Marketing classes back then in Universitas Gadjah Mada, where now she applies it to engage clients & stakeholders in day-to-day work. She also had fun in exchange ideas with people through podcast and emcee-ing gigs in her leisure time.
– Content Writer, Ogilvy Indonesia (Nov 2019 – now)
– Outstanding Instructor Award 2020 – Marketing Category, Skill Academy
– Content Writer & Marketing Trainer for SMEs, FMCG, Community (Jan 2020 – now)
– Podcast Manager, Girls in Tech Indonesia (2019 – 2020)
– Brand Strategist Freelance (2019 – now)
💡 Things That Inspire Me:
My loved ones, Nature, Chicklit