Founder and Director of PT. Dakara Nari Estri
👩🏻🏫 About me:
I love to discuss career with young talent. The first reason is a bit sentimental, because I have teenage son and daughter that I expect somebody will kindly enough being their career mentor. Mentor to whom we talk openly about our aspiration. Mentor who share experience but also challenge and widen our perspective
I myself have mentors since fresh graduate from Economy Faculty of Padjadjaran University until I became HR and Operation Director of a public company. Even now as business owner, I also have mentor to keep me on track to my vision. My first mentor is my supervisor in United Tractor in 1995, and we continue our mentorship relation until we become C level in our respective company. During my experience in Astra Group, Eli Lilly, Citibank and QNB I have several mentors that I learnt their wisdom, their trick and tip how to manage challenge, option, & decision in career and how to become better person. That’s the second reason why I really love to become young talent mentor, because I also pursue my career accompanied by great mentors.
• Professional Coach and Counsellor (2019 – Presents), as well as Founder of PT. Dakara Nari Estri.
• HR & GA Director (2015 – 2019) as well as Acting Operation Director (2015 – 2018) for Public Listing Company.
• Double head as HR Head for Consumer Bank as well as resuming role as Chairman of Citibank N.A., Indonesia Pension Fund (DP Citibank)
• Assumed role as HR Generalist for Cards Business and Credit Operations Group, Citibank N.A. Indonesia for a total of 4 years
• Established Human Resources Structure for UTE, Australia and Germany – an affiliated company of PT. United Tractors Pandu Engineering.
• Managed Human Capital aspects during 1998 crisis and 2001 banking crisis. Applied skills of re-designing compensation & benefit for Manufacturing and Banking; attracted top talent during crisis, and managed staffs out-placement.