VP Corporate Affairs Bukalapak
👩🏻🏫 About me:
A seasonal communicator with more than 23 years experience in industry. A woman leader that active in woman empowerment and mentorship program.
With two decades extensive experience in the industry, Fifin is a leader with communication and public affairs background. As a VP for Corporate Affairs, Fifin oversees Corporate Communication, Public Policy & Government Relations, Internal Communications & Engagement, Employer Branding and Special Projects. Fifin also lead critical role as an on-going advisor for communications strategy and positioning to Board of Directors and management.
Before Bukalapak, her prior roles include Communication Director for Traveloka, Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Avrist Insurance, Country Communications manager for Honeywell, Communications & External Affairs for British Petroleum, Communications Advisor for World Bank, and Head of Corporate communications for British American Tobacco.
Fifin obtained cum laude of Bachelor of Communication Science degree from Universitas Padjajaran, Bandung.
– Head of Corporate Communications at BAT (2007 – 2011)
– Communications and External Affairs at bp (2011 – 2014)
– Country Communication Manager at Honeywell (2014 – 2016)
– VP Marketing & Communications at Avrist Insurance (2016 – 2018)
– Public Relations Director at Traveloka (2018 – 2019)
– VP Corporate Affairs at Bukalapak (2020 – present)
💡 Things That Inspire Me:
Women leaders, Sustainability & Environmental Activities